How to Lose Belly Fat with Healthy and Mouth-Watering Diet?
Do you think a flat stomach is just to make you look attractive and smart? Not at all friends! A toned tummy and slimmer waist can also save you from chronic diseases like cardiac disease, cholesterol, fatty liver, etc. People are jumbled up with two questions – how fat gets stored in our body and how to lose belly fat.
Now, the first answer is simple because today, you will find people gaining fat in their waist and stomach portion because they sit and work for a long time in office, eat fast foods as snacks and skip workouts because of the busy schedule. This makes the bottom part of the body heavy, and gradually your waist and tummy start gaining cellulite.
This is the common issue in this generation that you try to solve by hitting hard in the gyms near you or skipping meals, but the result is zero.
Ask why! Doing exercises and eating less meal will really not solve your problem, you need to choose an appropriate diet and exercises to cut the entire fat from your belly. A zero figure can only be made when you are following a zero-belly diet and appropriate physical activities done in the nearby multi gyms.
Smart Diet Tips to Lose Belly Fat from Dawn to Dusk
Going to the luxurious multi gym near you and shedding sweat regularly will never work if you come home with a bag of caramelized chocolates and potato chips. Hunger craving is natural after practicing lots of exercises and jogging at every early morning. But satiate your appetite with healthy and interesting foods.
It is not necessary that you have to cut protein, carbs and fat from your diet; you just need to balance all the nutrients with your body. You will find the second answer if you brush up your eyes on some ideas. Let’s have a look at how to lose belly fat and burn calories with a smart diet plan suggested by the nutritionist of the best multi gym in Kolkata, Starmark Fitness Studio:
1. Start Your Early Morning Breakfast with Fiber-Loaded Oatmeal
Health experts say, have your breakfast like a king and dinner like a beggar. So, fill your stomach with healthy food after you get up in the fresh morning. Stop eating bread with butter and burger in your breakfast which will increase your fat and cholesterol level.
Try oatmeal breakfast because it has low calorie, high fiber, and protein which helps your digestion properly, and once you start digesting, your fat belly will naturally get toned. Moreover, it will boost up your body with energetic vibes, and it will also keep your fit and active throughout the day.
Interesting Way to Make Oat Recipe for Breakfast:
- You can add milk, dry fruits, honey, and fresh fruits to make the oatmeal interesting and tasty.
- You can delight your hunger by cooking the oats with olive oil, almonds, and fresh vegetables with pink salt if you like salty breakfast.
2. Satiate your Mid-Morning Food Craving with Some Fresh Fruits, Natural Smoothies or Juices
No, having fruits do not mean that you will eat too sweet fruits like Sapodilla and Litchi which can increase your weight, as suggested by the expert nutritionists of best gyms in Kolkata and other cities. Try to consume fruits that have vitamin, minerals, and anti-oxidants like red berries, apples, peach, avocado, and plums. Also, choose some citrus fruits like grapefruit, orange, cucumber, and black grapes.
A bowl of fruit salad, fresh smoothies and juice will help you cut fat from your midsection part, cut the cellulite and flush out the toxins from your body. Moreover, this type of mid-morning snacks will help you satiate your hunger and thirst at a time. Anti-oxidants help in controlling cholesterol, heart disease, thyroid, and many other chronic health issues.
Fascinating Way to Eat Fruits:
- Add the aforesaid seasonal fruits in a grinder and blend it. Put the smoothie in a glass and add a pinch of black salt for taste. Add red cherries or green raisins as the topping. You can also carry this smoothie to your office in a thermal bottle.
- Cut all the fruits in cuboid shape and keep them in a bowl. Now add some pink salt or black salt and toss them with a large spoon. You can eat this at your weekend in the mid-morning or pack that to your office or college. It is one of the best snacks that will cut your belly fat and satisfy your hunger.
- You can also make a simple juice of all the fruits, strain them and drink them whenever you want without adding salt or honey.
3. Power Up your Lunch with Sprout Bread, Green Vegetables and Eggs
You will get a different type of bread in the market like white bread, whole-grain bread, and sprout bread. Never buy a white bread which has no nutritious value, instead, choose brown bread or sprout bread for your lunch and dinner.
The people who are keen to know, how to lose belly fat with a good diet, experts of your nearby gym will always suggest you choose sprout bread because it has high fiber and medium carbohydrate.
Fiber helps in good digestion and flushing out the cellulite, and carbohydrate helps in balancing your weight. So, include brown bread in your diet, and you can add boiled or tossed green vegetables like cabbage, lettuce, spinach, tomato, beans, carrots, and garlic.
Adding garlic in your diet can help you losing your tummy fat and including these vegetables in your lunch can provide you nutritious value, carbohydrate, vitamin and protein which will help you with good immunity and strength after doing lots of physical activities or daily works.
Also, add an egg or boiled chicken in your lunch because both have protein and good fats. These fats will help to cut your belly fat and to bring glow in your skin. You can easily carry the above-mentioned things in your lunch box if you are going to office or college.
Nutritious Ways to Make a Delicious Lunch with Bread and Veggies:
- Cut a slice of bread in a cone shape and add slight peanut butter. Now cut some onion, cucumber and lettuce leaves to stuff them between the cones of the bread. Sprinkle some pink or black salt and pepper in it. Now your green sandwich is ready to eat.
- Take a slice of bread, make an egg poach or an omelet with pink salt and black pepper, and place it on the bread and give some grated mayonnaise which is optional. You can add onion rings, fresh ice lettuce, and cucumber and place another bread on the top. You can keep the bread like that or you can also grill it.
- Boiled egg, scrambled egg or a plate of vegetable and chicken salad are also great ways to have a superb lunch.
4. Satisfy Your Evening Hunger with Dry Fruits and Sprouts
After having a light lunch, it’s obvious that you will be hungry after 5 pm. So, what to eat at that time which will help you lose belly fat? Nothing much, just carry sprouts salad made of sprouted chickpea, sprouted and bean seeds with you in office or eat the salad when you are at the home. This is the healthiest snacks that will help you manage your weight.
Pulses are always good for cutting belly fat, so why don’t you try these snacks instead of chips, burger, pizzas, and noodles? You can also carry dry fruits like raisins, almond, apricot, green pistachio and peanuts which have the best nutritious value and dry fruits also help in killing bad cellulite in your body.
You can also have a cup of green tea/coffee or black tea/coffee with the sprout salad at evening.
Interesting Way to Make Evening Snacks:
- Take a bowl and add sprouted chickpeas, green peas and sprouted bean seeds. Sprinkle a pinch of black salt and add mint leaves on it. You can season it with lemon juice to add taste in your evening delight.
- Take a handful of dry fruits like almond, raisins, date palm, dried berries, pistachios, peanuts, and corns if you are feeling hungry in the evening but eat in a limit. Too much consumption of dry fruits is not good for your appetite.
5. Light Up your Dinner with Boiled Chicken Strew, Vegetable Soup or Grilled Fish
Fitness coaches and nutritionists always suggest having light food at dinner because when we go to bed our body is in rest and we don’t do any activity at that time. So, it is necessary to consume light but nutritious foods at night.
Don’t fill up your stomach by eating more and more at night because that can directly affect your belly. Make a chicken or vegetable soup, chicken or vegetable salad, egg mixed vegetable salad, grilled chicken or fish.
Chicken and fish have the high protein and omega fatty acid which help in cutting the fat of your body, bringing a glow to your skin and saving you from stroke and major heart attack.
Eating plenty of vegetable help in flushing down the fat from your entire body and storing your immune power.
Delicious Ways to Make Dinner:
- Cut cucumber, fresh lettuce, tomato, onion, cabbage, carrots, celery leaves, spinach, and mint leaves and season the veg mixture with olive oil, black pepper, oregano, and pink salt. A nutritious bowl of salad is ready to eat.
- Take a pan, stir fry some vegetables like cabbage, garlic, onion, carrot, tomato, broccoli, capsicum, and mushroom. You can boil it before frying it in olive oil. Season it with pink or black salt, black pepper, and lemon juice. Now add vegetable stock and boil the vegetables for 15 minutes. Your soup is ready to serve your appetite. You can add boil chicken or egg white to the soup.
- Boil fish pellets or breast pieces of chicken and grill it at microwave by brushing olive oil and sprinkling black salt. You can garnish it with onion and cucumber rings.
Bonus Tips to Lose Belly Fat
Along with the diet plan, there are some specific bonus tips made by health experts of the best multi gyms in Kolkata and other places. These tips will help you to reach your fitness target soon.
- Brush teeth after every meal because as per nutritionist brushing your health several times can help in losing fat.
- Stop overeating if you are hungry, instead have a glass of Luke warm water to fill your appetite.
- Add acidic food to your diet like lemon with warm water in the early morning and grapefruit juice at mid-morning.
- Do not skip meals because that is the main reason for increasing weight.
- Practice minimum 20 minutes workout, and 10 minutes walking or jogging to cut your belly fat fast.
- Don’t forget doing stretching and warm-up exercises in any gym near you before intense workouts because warm-up prepares your body to run a long race of fitness.
- Go for a walk in the early morning because Vitamin D (sunlight) and fresh air help you get faster results.
- Avoid eating sweet products, fast foods and junk foods which are the source of calorie.
- Drink water after half an hour of every meal to get the food digested in your intestine.
- Wake early and sleep early which will help in balancing your body structure and lifestyle both.
- Stop sugar preservative and cane foods which have high fatty acid.
- Avoid oily and cheesy foods which are the major sources of fat in your belly.
- Don’t sit constantly for a long time, take a break or walk because sitting can also be the reason for belly fat.
- Try to take plenty of sleep because insomniac people have a high tendency to gain weight.
- Never eat after dinner because that will increase cellulite in your body. You can drink a glass of milk without sugar if needed.
- Drinking the mixture of coriander and mint leaf juice in an empty stomach can help you in cutting your belly fat.
Hope your query, how to lose belly fat with a good diet will be solved after reading this article. Just hit your early morning gym at every morning, practice long walks and eat nutritious food to get a toned tummy and attractive body.